My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team. They are looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Manager on...
My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and is looking to recruit a Regulatory Document Coordinator on an initial 12 month contract to be based in their offices in Cambridge.
The primary purpose is to support controlled document management, including operational and coordination tasks, and managing system related activities.
- Act as document coordinator to manage controlled documents within electronic repository, including maintaining metadata and managing workflows
- Maintaining SharePoint Online sites and other electronic systems/document repositories
- Perform operational activities such as running, cleaning, formatting and organizing data searches/reports using Excel
- With time and training, may contribute to and/or lead departmental projects
- Following training, work independently to QC documents according to template/style guide
- Minimum graduate level, in any life sciences.
- Experience with document management systems and SharePoint Online preferred.
- Excellent IT proficiency, with knowledge of computer applications, such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; SharePoint Online; and electronic document management systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to present information to others clearly and concisely.
- Good multi-tasking, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, manage one's time, and track/complete tasks over an extended time period.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Neal.Panting@srg.co.uk or 01753 589626