Technical Sales Specialist Teesside Basic circa £28K + Commission Are you a technically strong PhD graduate looking for your first opportunity in biotechnology sales? A...
Quality CoordinatorContract Length: 6 months Salary: £13.50 Location: Barnard Castle - County Durham
SRG are currently looking to recruit a Quality Coordinator to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Barnard Castle. This is a fantastic opportunity, providing development opportunities for someone who wishes to increase their quality knowledge. You, the quality coordinator, will have a key role in ensuring quality and compliance of investigational medicinal products used worldwide.
- Reviewing batch documentation
- Supporting of the Batch Release process through the Quality review and approvals of GMP batch documentation and minor deviation reports
- Reviewing and authoring SOPs and other technical documents
- Reviewing site documents
- Ideally BSc or equivalent in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Science
- Experience of working in a QA/QC role
- Experience working within a pharmaceutical environment with knowledge of GMP
- Understanding of Quality documentation such as Batch release/review documentations.
- Good communication and organisational skills
To apply for this position, please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529