Laboratory Technician required for a 12 month contract, based in Merseyside. Requiring a scientific mind-set, good data handling skills and practical laboratory skills gained...
Lab Technician - 6 month contract
Title Laboratory Technician - 6 Month contract Location Deeside Salary £18,000 - £19,000
SRG are currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a producer of speciality chemicals in the Deeside area. This would be an initial 6 month contract, based within the QC laboratory and could potentially lead to a longer term appointment. This position would be well suited for someone returning for work or looking to gain further experience in a QC environment.
Role / Description This position will be responsible for support the usual function of the QC lab. Working alongside an experience team of analysts duties will include:
- QC analysis of raw materials & finished products
- Preparation of samples for HPLC & ICP analysis
- Supporting the administration of QC documents - recording results & generating certificates of analysis etc.
- Support process & system audits to ISO 9001.
- A degree or equivalent qualification within chemistry
- Previous experience within an industrial laboratory
- Experience within Quality Control Or Quality Assurance would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in the sample preparation or use of HPLC or ICP would be a distinct advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Emma at Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.