QC Analyst Temp 3 Month Initially ScotlandAre you a QC Analyst looking for a new opportunity?Do you have experience in Analytical Chemistry techniques?SRG are looking...
Quality Control (QC) Analyst- FTC
EdinburghComepetitive salary and benefits package
SRG's client are a successful diagnostics company who are currently looking for a number of Quality Control (QC) Analysts to join their team.
The QC Analyst role would involve testing raw materials, intermediate and final products, in line with all required regulatory requirements.
- The Role:
- Analytical testing of raw materials, in process and final product
- Reviewing and updating any procedures to ensure continued regulatory compliance
- Validation activities where required
- Participate in projects as required to ensure continuous improvement/development of products and processes.
- Management of allocated Quality Management System (QMS) records including non-conformances, change controls and out of specifications.
- A relevant degree or equivalent qualification
- Relevant work experience of similar role ideally within regulated life science industry
- Previous GMP experience is highly desirable
- Experience in biochemistry, haematology, serology or microbiology would be highly beneficial
These roles are 9 month fixed term contracts (FTC) with the potential for something long term with the business.
If you are a graduate with strong lab skills, this may also be a great opportunity for you.
If you think this could be the perfect opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch with Emma
Keywords: Quality Control, QC, serology, microbiology, biochemistry, ELISA, haematology, diagnostics, analytical testing