Join a growing team which comprises a number of specialists focussed around the systems and auditing element of food safety management with a remit to...
Product Technical Specialist
Midlands - Occasional travelling will be required both UK and overseas if required.
Attractive salary & package
Do you have a PhD and either industry experience or as a post doctorate?
- As a member of a multi-disciplinary team, providing key input into the development of high technology analytical instrumentation products. To help ensure that our products:
- Are fit for purpose.
- Provide customers with the relevant data.
- Are intuitive and easy to use.
- To provide advanced technical support and training on instruments to users, subsidiaries, agents and distributors.
- To develop and document applications knowledge and expertise.
- To provide input for the development of hardware and software.
- PhD in Chemistry or related subjects is preferred.
- Ideally experience within any of the areas listed: particle characterisation, or Application experience having used the following: diffraction or image analysis techniques.
- Experience of customer interaction is essential, and technical sales experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of relevant application areas is essential.
- Experience of using advanced analytical instrumentation, as well as method development and statistical analysis of data is essential.
- Ability to explain complex technical information to any audience.
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position, please call Bal on 0121 728 8455.