Product Improvement Quality Engineer permanent Cambridge Are you an experienced quality engineer, with knowledge of ISO 13485? Do you want to work at the forefront...
Project Manager - Manufacturing Industry - Hertfordshire £50 - 60 per hour
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for a career move to a global company? Get in touch.
My client is a global manufacturer with over 30 sites in the world and has been a leader in their field for more than 200 years! They are currently looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for supporting the team of Project Engineers in the delivery of capital projects. As they are a manufacturing company they would prefer a candidate with experience in a manufacturing environment, this is essential.
Duties & deliverables:
- Scope development and identification
- Generation of other design documents HAZID, HAZCON etc
- Assisting the Process Engineer in producing. P&ID's, Interlock Schedules / Cause & Effect, Process Control Narrative, Equipment lists, Data sheets, etc
- Tender document input and full creation for smaller packages of work
- Assisting in replying's on Technical RFI's through the design stages to the various consultants
- Management of suppliers and contractors through delivery, ensuring appropriate FAT and SAT's are agreed and satisfied before full ownership of new equipment is taken
- Overseeing installation is completed safely, to the right quality and specification
To find out more information please contact Satnam Kour on the following details.
0161 868 2244