Data ScientistLocation Gloucestershire Salary £22,000 £28,000The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to the food, drinks...
An international manufacturing company is currently recruiting for a Tensile Testing Scientist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible, paying £30-35,000.
- Materials evaluation and testing studies - tensile testing, rheology, physical testing
- Writing reports, failure analysis, presenting findings back to customers
- Providing technical support to the business on material performance issues
- Developing/adapting test techniques for specialised analysis
- Materials science educational background and/or relevant industrial materials experience
- Happy in hands on mechanical testing role
- Good communication and problem solving skills, happy dealing with customers
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.