Graduate Chemist required, based in West Yorkshire. Requiring a degree in Chemistry or Polymer Science and good practical laboratory skills. Title: Graduate ChemistLocation: West YorkshireSalary:...
Graduate Chemist with genuine development opportunities based in Lancashire
Title Graduate R&D Chemist Location LancashireSalary £18,000 - £20,000
SRG currently have an opportunity for a Graduate Chemist in the Lancashire area to join a small but successful company who can offer genuine development and progression opportunities. Working closely with a senior chemist, this position can offer training and a pathway into R&D & potentially management for the right candidate.
Role / Description This position will develop over time, initially supporting the sole chemist on site before stepping up to managing the R&D activities of the business and supporting other areas of the business as a technical expert. The duties listed below demonstrate how the role will develop over time:
- Managing the laboratory & R&D projects - Developing & optimising products.
- Ensuring compliance with Chemical regulatory bodies
- Liaising with external analytical testing laboratories.
- Developing product specifications to be used by global partners oversees.
- Attending customer visits to support the sales teams as a technical expert.
- A degree or equivalent qualification within chemistry or a similar subject.
- Previous industrial experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills- both written & verbal
- Can do attitude, strong work ethic & a keen eye for detail.
- Enthusiastic, keen to lean and self-motivated.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate chemist to join an expanding & successful business which can offer a long term career.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan at Nathan.email@example.com. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Graduate, Entry - level, Chemistry, Chemical, R&D