Manufacturing Project Coordinator Medical Devices Lancashire Up to £25,000 per annum The purpose of this role is to define and deliver priority manufacturing and laboratory...
Job Title: Microbiology Technician x 2
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: Up to £11.65 an hour (circa £22,400 p.a.) dependent on experience
SRG is working with a global pharmaceutical and medical devices company who are specialists in producing orthopaedic solutions.
They are currently seeking two experienced Microbiology Technicians to carry out testing to ensure quality control of products for their timely release.
- Perform microbiological testing including:
- Bioburden, endotoxin and sterility testing
- Enumeration and identification of contaminants
- Environmental monitoring
- Support laboratory investigations and non-conformance investigations
- Ensure all documentation is handled in adherence to cGMP, ISO9000, ISO13485, FDA QSRs and the Medical Device Directive
- Previous experience of similar microbiological testing in a GMP environment
- Hold a degree in Microbiology, Biological Sciences or a relevant subject
- Experience of working in a quality environment within the Food, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industries
Apply online today! Call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 for more information.