Job Title: QA OfficerLocation: Edinburgh, ScotlandContract Length: Initially 12 MonthsPay: £25,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience SRG are currently working with a leading organisation in...
Quality Assurance (QA) Document Controller required for 12 month temporary contract with a leading life science company in Livingston.
Are you experienced document control / management and are looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience working within a highly regulated environment?
SRG is working with a leading life science company - as a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a QA Document Controller to undertake a challenging and varied role within their Quality team. To support their current growth and expansion you will be responsible for document control and archive. The role would be suited to someone with previous experience in a similar position who has worked to strict regulatory standards.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new exciting environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Establish and maintain a system of document control, archive and pre archive to meet requirements
- Design and manage databases within the Quality System
- Develop, monitor, improve and maintain Document Control procedures
- Verify effectiveness of document control systems via self-inspections
- Provide support during audits and support continuous improvement
Skills / Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree or equivalent experience in business administration / document control andarchiving
- You must have proven administrative / document control and archiving experience and have experience of regulated GMP environment within QA
- You will be self-motivated with strong attention to details and excellent communication and organisational skills
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, quality assurance, document control, document management, archive, archiving, pharmaceuticals, GMP