Application Scientist (Electrochemistry)OxfordPermSalary negotiableAnnual bonus of 5% of salaryContributory, salary sacrifice, pension scheme up to 5% of salary25 days of holiday (increasing to 28 days...
Associate Principal Scientist - MSAT Permanent contract Slough Very competitive salary + benefits package
Multiple vacancies available!
Are you an experienced downstream scientist looking for a new opportunity?
SRG are working with a Global Organisation who supply tailored services using unique Science and Technology protocols to their Pharmaceutical and Biotech customers. They are dedicated to creating a healthy environment by improving patient's lives by providing innovative healthcare to reduce illnesses.
Located in Slough, they are looking for experienced scientists to join their Manufacturing, Science and Technology (MSAT) expanding team. You will be involved in the following:
- Multiple customer projects which include transferring process stages from the R&D team into either USP or DSP operations to GMP manufacturing standards
- Support the plant with technical transfer
- Contribute to resolving any issues with manufacturing via root cause analysis in line with GMP requirements
- Develop and introduce new raw materials for scale up batches at pilot and production stage
- Communicate effectively with relevant teams to ensure projects meet the customer's deadlines
- Manage a team of scientists and offer guidance and technical expertise when necessary
Ideally you will have:
- A BSc/Msc or PhD in a scientifically related discipline
- Extensive experience in downstream and/or upstream processing on either mammalian or microbial products
- Have previously worked to GMP standards for either, scale up operations within a laboratory or pilot plant
- Gained expertise in relation to tech transfer activities in a drug manufacturing environment
- Previous direct exposure with customers either face to face or via telecoms; dealing with queries and delivering desired outcomes
If you have any queries or would like to apply for this role, please contact Hannah Mays at Hannah.email@example.com or call on 0161 868 2237.