Laboratory Technician Analytical ChemistryRole Type: 4 months temporary rolling contractSalary: £23K/annum pro rataSkills: chemical analysis, laboratory work expertise, great collaboratorOur Hertfordshire based client is a...
A new exciting opportunity to join a reputable multi-national Biotech organisation based in Berkshire as their Analytical R&D Group Leader.
As an Analytical R&D Group Leader you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 4 Scientists
- Managing resources and other day to day line management tasks including developing and mentoring the team on various analytical separation techniques including LC-MS, LC and CE
- Designing and developing Analytical R&D projects
To apply for this position you must have:
- A degree within Life Sciences or equivalent
- Experience in team management and building
- Strong experience and understanding of separation techniques specially LC-MS
- Extensive experience of working in a cGMP environment
- Good communication and presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to join a very reputable organisation on a permanent basis. If this sounds like the right position for you please apply online or get in touch on the details below for a confidential discussion.
01753 589 firstname.lastname@example.org