Job Title: Laboratory TechnicianLocation: RoystonContract: Initially 6 month contractPay: Competitive rate + shift upliftOur client, a large international and world leading company in catalyst and...
Laboratory Technician - Analytical Chemistry
Role Type: 4 months temporary rolling contract
Salary: £23K/annum pro rata
Skills: chemical analysis, laboratory work expertise, great collaborator
Our Hertfordshire based client is a leader in the Beverage industry working on the development and production of leading products.
They are currently seeking a Laboratory Technician to join their Quality Assurance Laboratory and assist with the analysis of products.
If you hold some laboratory-based skills ideally within drinks/chemical analysis and are looking for an opportunity to join a leader in the soft drinks industry, please read on.
The main responsibilities of the Laboratory Technician role will be:
* Chemical analysis of finished product, compounds, fruit juice, raw materials and water samples
* Product report of analysis and liaise with relevant team to present data
* Investigate complaints on product and conduct adequate troubleshooting
* Maintain laboratory equipment, including HPLC system, laboratory cleanliness and stock of consumables
* Liaising with customers and supply reports on testing
To be considered for the Laboratory Technician role you will have the following skills/experience:
* BSc in chemistry or relevant subject with analytical knowledge (E)
* Laboratory based experience (E)
* Ability to work independently and proactively once trained (E)
* Accurate recording of technical data (E)
* Chemical analysis instrument expertise such as HPLC or similar (E)
* Industry based scientific laboratory experience (D)
* Knowledge of food/beverage formulation, ingredients and processing (D)
This role is on a temporary basis on a 4 months rolling contract.
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Lynda Dupont at Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 607 855.