Principal Chemist Process and development chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Synthetic Chemistry, Lead optimization South Wales Competitive salary, 25 days annual leave, company benefits and annual bonus....
An international manufacturing company based in the West Midlands is currently recruiting for a Principal Chemist to join their busy technical team. This is a permanent role, starting straight away, salary depending on experience.
- Carrying out development projects on a wide range of materials - adhesives, composites, metals
- Developing and improving manufacturing processes, providing technical support to production
- Identifying and qualifying new raw materials, dealing with suppliers
- Managing the testing of materials and components across a wide range of properties/characteristics
- Strong chemistry based educational background
- Extensive R&D experience - materials & processes, problem solving
- Ability to work cross functionally across business departments, suppliers and customers
- Strong analytical, report writing and communication skills
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.