Are you a Maintenance Engineer with good electrical knowledge? A number of opportunities have arisen for Engineers to join a growing manufacturing team in Swindon.About...
Facilities Engineer - Swindon - Permanent
This company are going through a positive period of change and expansion and are recruiting a Facilities Project Engineer who will be responsible for proposing future capital requirements and managing assigned projects through the seven project stages (Initiate, Feasibility, Design and Procurement, Build, Qualify, Handover and Closure) as well as performing studies into reducing utility (electricity, compressed air, vacuum and water) consumption of the site while ensuring sustainable environmental and energy consciences practices.
As Facilities Project Engineer, you will:
- Project manage the implementation of new facilities equipment and buildings
- Communicate regularly to stakeholders (internal & external), updates on the projects that are being managed
- Maintain capital tracker for projects being managed with a minimum of 88% forecast accuracy
- Provide utility information to finance as required
- Measure the consumption of the equipment and departments (energy map)
- Survey the site to find energy saving opportunities (ESOS)
- Check the results of any project implemented and feed back to management
- Participate in departmental meetings and support facilities and site engineering projects
- Assists in the management of contractors across the site ensuring safe working practices are adhered too
- Give advice for energy efficiency and site infrastructure for new equipment projects across the plant
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level (BEng) or have equivalent experience. You will have strong Project Management skills with a demonstrable track record of delivering projects on time and within budget in a Facilities discipline. You will be a strong communicator and be able to give clear objectives, direction and guidance to associated Engineers. You will have good knowledge MS Project and AutoCAD. You will be accustomed to working in a high volume manufacturing environment within a regulated industry. Experience of Construction Projects is desirable.
Apply today to express your interest!