Job Title: R&D Analytical AssistantLocation: HullContract: 6 Months strong potential of extension or being made permanentSalary: £19,000 £20,000 equivalent, 36.75 hours per week. Are you...
Title: R&D Operations - Medical Devices
Contract: 6 months initially
Pay: £25,000+ per annum equivalent
SRG are working with a Global organisation who are market leaders in OTC pharmaceuticals, health care and home care products. They have an exciting opportuity for someone with experience in Medical Device development and has an interest in the regulatory aspect of getting a product to market.
This role is office based working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to develop ophthalmic formulations. A key part of this will be to ensure all data is collected to the appropriate standard and documented appropriately.
Is this You?
- A degree in a scientific discipline, pragmatic/common sense approach to problem solving and well-motivated self-starter.
- Do you have (healthcare) formulation development knowledge or experience
- Do you have experience working with medical devices
- Do you possess a strong intellectual curiosity and can think outside the box
- Do you enjoy technical problem solving and troubleshooting, with an capability to evaluate and take appropriate risks
- Have you a proven ability to deliver under pressure without compromising quality (or a track record of delivery working in a challenging, fast paced environment)
- Have you excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If this role sounds of interest to you please get in touch with Umul on 0203964529 or email Umul at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: medical device / regulatory /regulations / formulation / healthcare / cosmetic / opthalmic / chemistry