Job Title: R&D Analytical AssistanLocation: HullContract: 6 Months strong potential of extension or being made permanentSalary: £19,000 equivalent, 36.75 hours per week. Are you a...
R&D Operations Associate - HealthcareLocation: HullContract: 6 month (possible extension)Salary: £25,000 per annum equivalent
SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Healthcare organisation in Hull who are seeking an enthusiastic R&D Operations Associate to join their team for an initial 6 months.
This role is office base working with multiple internal and external stakeholders to develop ophthalmic formulations. A key part of this will be to ensure all data is collected to the appropriate standard and documented appropriately.
Is this You?
- A degree in a scientific discipline, pragmatic/common sense approach to problem solving and well-motivated self-starter.
- Do you have (healthcare) formulation development knowledge or experience
- Do you have experience working with medical devices
- Do you possess a strong intellectual curiosity and can think outside the box
- Do you enjoy technical problem solving and troubleshooting, with an capability to evaluate and take appropriate risks
- Have you a proven ability to deliver under pressure without compromising quality (or a track record of delivery working in a challenging, fast paced environment)
- Have you excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding this position or any others, please call 0203 0964529.