An opportunity for a Senior Quality Officer to join a market leading Contract Testing Organisation Job Title: Senior Quality OfficerDuration: permanentSalary: competitiveLocation: Shropshire SRG are...
QA Officer required based in North Cheshire on a 6 month temporary contract. Requiring proven experience of Quality Assurance gained in a GMP environment.
Title: QA Officer
Location: North Cheshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Employment Term: Temporary (Minimum 6 months)
SRG is working with a leading chemicals manufacturer who develop and supply raw materials for a range of medical-grade products. They are now looking for a QA Officer to join a new project team based North Cheshire on an initial 6 month temporary basis. This person will play a key role in developing QA processes, improving the QMS and managing product release to internal and external customers. If you have QA experience gained in a GMP environment, this could be a brilliant opportunity to get a foot in the door of a really dynamic and growing company.
Benefits: Opportunity to be part of a new project team in a key role. Competitive salary, paid weekly, with 33 days holiday per annum (25+8 banks). 37.5 working hours per week, 8am-4pm with some flexibility on start/finish times.
Role / Description
- Controlling the formal release of product samples against operational and analytical standards
- Ensuring that all product samples are fully compliant with regulatory and legal requirements and GMP standards
- Supporting and improving the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure appropriate compliance
- Developing appropriate documentation management systems
- Supporting the authorisation of documentation, hosting audits or providing QA advice or training as needed
- Undertaking all activities in line with GMP
- Experience of quality assurance (QA) in a GMP or GLP environment - industries including chemicals, pharmaceuticals, medical devices or food will be considered
- Ideally, minimum HNC in a science or quality-based qualification
- Understanding/experience of product release and QMS processes will be advantageous
- Immediate availability or short notice
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Emma on 0161 868 2222
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: QA, quality assurance, quality, QMS, product release, batch release, GMP, Good Manufacturing Practice, GLP, Good Laboratory Practice, chemical, pharmaceutical, medical, food, drug, clinical