Field Service Engineer - South West - Permanent
Are you an experienced field service engineer, based in the South West? A global medical company are looking for an engineer to support their clients in the South West and South Wales region, ideally based around Bristol.
You will be assisting in the installation and maintenance of large, complex systems and helping operating staff with day to day queries and fault diagnosis either remotely or on site. The right person will have experience in the following:
- Robotics and electromechanical machinery.
- PC skills to enable you to handle the diagnostics part of the job.
- Ideally educated to HNC - HND in Electrical Engineering preferable
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills with knowledge of electro-mechanical systems fault diagnosis, repair, servicing and installation.
- knowledge of motor controllers, stepper and servo motor systems.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of networking and serial connectivity and PC based control systems essential.
- Experience of PC / PLC based control systems and conveyors desirable but not essential
Full clean driving license is required for this role.
Self-motivated, enthusiastic and able to work alone or as part of a team. You will need to be decisive and able to work without supervision.
Competitive Salary, Benefits, Car, Phone and Laptop