Microbiologist / Microbiology Validation Technician London£24,000 £29,000 + Benefits Do you have experience of validating Microbiology QC testing methodology?Would you like to work for a...
Contract: 6 months
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead, Berkshire who are looking to bring on board an experienced Microbiologist to join them for an initial 6 months.
The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for microbial analysis of the process and materials associated with pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Microbial analysis of raw materials, components, intermediates and final products
- Environmental monitoring of the site
- Responsible for maintenance, culture, speciation and enumeration of microorganisms
- Environmental monitoring of areas
- BSc in Microbiology or relevant subject
- Good aseptic techniques
- Experience in one of the following techniques: environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, bioburden testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial limit testing
- Understanding of pathogenicity and ecology of microorganisms
To apply for this position please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others please give Umul a call on 0203 096 4529.
Key words: environmental monitoring, isolation of microorganisms, endotoxin testing, bioburden testing, sterility testing, media preparation, microbial limit testing