Microbiology Analytical Services Senior Technician Location GloucestershireSalary £17,750 £20,000The company are well placed in the food industry and provide scientific, technical and legislative support to...
Ever wonderd how calories are calculated on your food? It's chemistry!
I am looking for someone who wants to be a lab technician and join a small team of analytical chemists testing food samples for their nutritional composition for food labelling purposes. Full training will be provided!!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To conduct a range of tests for nutritional and metals determination.
* To operate and maintain automated food testing equipment
* Collation of data for inclusion in reports and, where appropriate, preparation of reports
* Maintaining high standards of housekeeping and hygiene
* Comply with all relevant policies, procedures and instructions
* Preparation of samples for analysisWhat you'll need to apply:
* GCSE/A Levels including a science subject* Applicants with a degree will be considered* Laboratory experience is preferable but not essential* Good written and verbal communication skills