Cell Line ScientistA well-established biotech is looking for a cell line specialist to join their development team.Location: CambridgeFull Time 37.5 hours/weekPermanent roleSalary circa £30K/annum DOEAs...
B Cell Screening Scientist Contract length: 12 months Salary: £20.51/hrLocation: Stevenage
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for an experienced molecular biologist to join the Antibody Selections group in Stevenage. The antibody selection group is responsible for identifying high quality antibody hits and leads from library and in vivo technologies.
- The ideal candidate will have earned a PhD in a field such as molecular biology, microbiology, and immunology or from a cross-disciplinary program that included one of these areas of study.
- Expert practical experience in molecular biology techniques of PCR, cloning and expression of antibodies. Single B-cell PCR and V region cloning experience would be an advantage. Experience with antibody expression using mammalian expression systems would be an advantage
- Able to design and execute new methods and protocols related to area of expertise with minimal supervision
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with electronic lab note books and Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrable ability to work in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams
To apply for this position, please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
Keywords: PCR, B-cell, cloning, molecular biology, liquid handling, automation, Felix, antibody, immunology, V-region, programming, mammalian expression, transformation, transfection