Title Mechanical Diesel Fitter / TechnicianLocation MiddlesbroughIndustry ChemicalsSalary £25-28K Days 0800-1600 M-FWorking within an established multi-discipline maintenance team, you will be responsible for the service...
Title - Process Safety Engineer (Chemical Engineer)Salary - £45-55KLocation - Middlesbrough
Working within the Chemicals industry, Occupational, Functional and Process Safety is at the forefront of everything that happens on site.
We have a position available with a Chemical Manufacturer based in Middlesbrough, where as you would expect within a Process Safety based position, you will be heavily involved in HAZOPs / HAZIDs, Risk Assessments, Hazard Reviews, SIL, LOPA, DSEAR etc.
This is a Senior position within the Company, due to the nature of the role, as well as because you will interact with multidiscipline teams across the site within reviews, as well as project implementation. (The position doesn't have any direct reports).
The company offers a very competitive Salary and Benefits package, and there is plenty of Career Development with dedicated internal and external Training.
- Process Safety Management Systems and Improvement plans
- COMAH Safety Reports and Planning
- Site wide Operational support in regards to Process Safety
- Internal and External Audits
- Interaction with Regulatory Authorities and Emergency Services
What we are ideally looking for:
- Degree qualified Chemical Engineer + relevant industry experience
- Formal Process Safety qualification(s)
- Formal Health and Safety Qualification(s)
- Chartered (or working towards)
- CoMAH / Chemical manufacturing experience
- Excellent Communication skills - verbal and written
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via email@example.com / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Chemical / Process / Safety / Engineer / Chemicals / CoMAH