Manufacturing/Production TechniciansSRG are working with a busy manufacturing company based in Stirling who are looking for experienced production and Manufacturing Technicians/Operators to join their team.This...
Manufacturing Team Leader- GMP
Central BeltCompetitive salary and benefits
SRG's life science client are currently going through an exciting period of growth and development and are looking to expand the team on site. They are looking for an experienced and hard-working candidate to take on the role of Manufacturing Team Leader to work in their prep team at their busy and fast-paced manufacturing site.
- Establish day-to-day priorities for the shift and lead the team
- Develop and review systems of work to ensure safe and efficient production and meet deadlines
- Responsible for the Health and Safety of shift team
- Responsibility for compliance and ensuring all staff follow strict GMP guidelines
- Training of staff
- Maintain quality standards and ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory standards
- Assist with reviews associated with CAPAs, deviations and investigations.
- Preparing for audits
- Performance reviews and management of staff in the team
- Support recruitment, induction, management and development of the Technicians in the team and ensure understanding of company objectives
- Be actively involved in continuous improvement and implementing changes to increase productivity and efficiency
- A degree in a relevant scientific discipline would be advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role within a GMP manufacturing environment is essential
- Candidates must have previous experience working within the life science, biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries
- Must be able to display previous line management experience and lead a team
If you think this sounds like the perfect opportunity and you meet the above requirements then please apply online or get in touch with Emma