Product Quality Manager (Sterile Pharmaceuticals)Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits Based in London Do you have extensive experience within Manufacturing Quality Assurance?Would you like to work...
My Client a Global Pharmaceutical organisation has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory Affairs team. They are actively seeking to recruit an Advisory Consultant join them on a permanent basis at their offices in London.
As a member of our Advisory Services team, you will be joining an experienced team of Pharmaceutical industry experts to work with clients to address the challenging and complex issues faced by R&D organisations and leaders today in areas including Clinical Operations, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Market Access, Quality and Compliance.
- Support Project Manager / Director to deliver client projects in the Life Sciences R&D domain. This will include working in global teams, conducting client interviews, facilitating client workshops, creating structured documents (mostly PowerPoint).
- Develop structure and ensure quality (presentation and content) of deliverables within the program.
- Foster relationships with the client project team and proactively identify business development opportunities at existing clients.
- Provide input to direction and content of proposals and lead clearly defined BD activities.
- Provide support to the Project Manager for operational set up and close out of projects, operational program management (including budget).
- Coach and develop project team members in collaboration with the Project Manager / Director (tasks, communication, and attitude).
- A minimum of a 2.1 scientific or technical graduate degree. A second degree, e.g. MBA, MSc, M.Pharm or PhD is an advantage.
- Experience working for one of the Big 4 in an advantage.
- Strong experience working in Pharmaceutical/Consulting Industry.
- Regulatory Affairs or Clinical Research experience an advantage,
- Analytical capabilities, familiarity and comfort with business, scientific and clinical data.
If you are interested in this role or would like to have a confidential career discussion regarding other Regulatory Opportunities. Please contact me: Neal.Panting@SRG.co.uk or +441753 589626