Project Engineer Chemical/ FMCG/ Pharma Manchester/ Huddersfield/ Leeds Salary DOE + Excellent benefitsMy client is a leading manufacturing organisation based a commutable distance from Manchester,...
Quality and Process Improvement Engineer - Huddersfield/ Manchester/ Stockport - £25k-£35k
My client are currently going through a sustained period of expansion due to increases in production and as part of their growth strategy are looking to add a number of quality and process improvement engineers to their team. Based commutable distance from Manchester, Huddersfield and Leeds my client specialise in home and healthcare products and this role is responsible for ensuring there manufacturing and engineer systems fall in line with industry standards, leading improvements and driving efficiencies.
They are looking for driven degree qualified professionals with either a background in quality assurance, validation or process/project engineering. They offer excellent training and development including formal external courses such as project management and lean six sigma.
If you are interested in new opportunities and this sounds like something that could be of interest to you then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Preparation of equipment validation protocols and reports, Establish and maintain a system for the continued validation of all GMP equipment.
- Ensure that all production equipment is supported with appropriate technical documentation.
- Manage the equipment identifying any improvements from an operational and quality perspective and the same for new equipment.
- Implement continuous improvement activities across site a responsible for driving high levels of quality practice across the engineering and project teams.
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering or scientific degree or relevant experience in a quality engineering or quality assurance position in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience dealing with quality investigations and driving quality improvements.
- Experience of validation and validation of manufacturing equipment.
- Must be a strong verbal and written communicator and able to build relationships across departments.
If you believe you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for the role do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin for more information on 0161 868 2214.