Job Title: Cell Biology Technician Location: Bracknell, Berkshire Contract: 6 Months Pay Rate: £11.50 an hour (circa £21,500 per annum) SRG is working with...
Job Title: Nurseries and Seeds Processing Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: 5 Months
Pay Rate: £11.50 an hour (circa £21,500 per annum)
Exciting opportunity to work with global leaders in the field of agrochemicals!
Based in Bracknell, they are seeking a technician with experience of hands-on plant propagation to join their vibrant nurseries, seeds production and processing team.
The successful candidates will be crucial in the production of cereals for their European breeding programmes.
- Plant propagation (sowing seeds, potting, watering, transplanting plantlets and tissue sampling)
- Harvesting and threshing of crops
- Seed processing activities including cleaning, automated seed counting, seed labelling and registering
- Pollinating and plant injecting activities in a controlled environment room as required
- Previous work experience in plant maintenance, cultivation or a relevant glasshouse/greenhouse environment.
- A qualification such as a diploma in Plant Science, Horticulture, Biology or a relevant subject with plant science may be useful.
- Keen interest in working with plants
- Excellent attention to detail and precision.
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process call Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.