Research Scientist Protein / Antibody analysisRole Type: PermanentSalary: Dependent on Experience/Level of role circa £35KSkills: Protein and Antibody Analysis, UPLC, Antibody, analytical scienceMy client based...
Staff Scientist- Data Analysis
Full time £37.5h/week
£36K to £45K /annum depending on experience
If you have the desire to make sense of cancer research through large data set analysis and the expertise of pathways design please contact us to discuss this unique opportunity.
Our client has well-established research facilities with the aim to improve human health and their research is to offer better diagnosis and treatments to patients.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Further the project on cancer data set analysis and annotation
* Analyse large data set from cancer studies
* Define or develop methods and process to analyse the data efficiently
* Liaise with data curator on data quality and implementing best practices
* Collaborate with internal and external teams to source best data and ensure quality of delivered reports
Your skills and education will cover:
* PhD in Computer Science or equivalent (E)
* Ability to work independently and drive your project (E)
* Able to communicate findings to stakeholders through meetings, publications and conferences (E)
* Experience of programming language (E)
* Knowledge of human or cancer genetics (D)
* Skills in machine learning (D)
The research facilities are in a research park on the outskirt of Cambridge easily accessible by a free bus from town or by car with plenty of free parking space.
The position offers many benefits available on application including your access to a local gym, 2 days paid for employee-volunteering, life insurance and pension scheme.
If this role is of interest you are encouraged to apply and for more information contact Lynda Dupont on 01223 607855.