Analytical Scientist Cramlington£20,000 £25,000 Permanent Are you an Analytical Scientist with at least 2 years' experience working in the pharmaceutical industry? A leading Pharmaceutical...
A successful pharmaceutical manufacturer, in the Northumberland area, are looking to hire an Analytical Chemist to join their analytical department on a permanent basis.
The primary responsibility of the Analytical Chemist is to perform analysis and related activities in accordance with cGMP requirements.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- To organise calibration and maintenance of analytical equipment.
- As required, to perform routine auditing of laboratory areas.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation programs.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
- Manage individual process budget to agreed costs and timelines
The successful candidate will have a Degree in a Science related discipline and several years' industry experience using ICP-MS and working to strict cGMP guidelines.
If you are interested in this position apply now or contact Charlotte on 0191 284 6768 for more information.