Job Title: Harvest Technician
Location: Moray, North East Scotland
Contract: Initial 3 Month Temporary Contract
Rate: £12.00 p/h
SRG are currently looking for four Harvest Technicians to join a leading organisation based in the Moray area of North East Scotland, who are world-renowned within the FMCG sector. This would be an excellent opportunity for a recent science graduate or experienced individual looking to develop on their existing skillset and gain fantastic experience with a truly global organisation.
- Facilitate delivery, as part of a team within a fast paced QA environment, of analytical requirements for barley intake.
- Work closely with other team members to provide an integrated delivery of analytical support.
- Produce accurate analytical data to drive business decisions.
- Proactively investigate deviations out with normal expectations for analytical results.
- Availability to work flexibly between the hours of 6am and 8pm Mon-Fri as required.
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Ability to work to tight timeframes.
- Understanding of health & safety requirements relating to laboratory work.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude.
- Laboratory experience and/or science qualification an advantage.
Apply direct, send a copy of your CV to Nathan.McCarron@srg.co.uk, or call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234 to discuss.