A leading Total Quality Assurance provider in North Yorkshire are looking for a GC Analyst to join their team. This organisation has a global network of highly sophisticated and advanced laboratories. With over 130 years' experience, they employ over 44,000 people in 100 different countries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of project specific quantitative GC-FID analyses using established methods, as well as the reporting of results in accordance with ISO 17025.
- Carry out analysis according to established methods
- Provide the GC technical lead with regular updates
- Provide written reports for all work carried out in a timely and accurate manner to meet any customers needs
- A good understanding of a broad range of GC techniques
- Experience carrying out GC analysis in an industrial setting
- Experience in the following equipment would be desirable: Agilent 6890 or 6850 GC, Perkin Elmer Autosystem XL GC, Totalchrom.
Apply now or get in touch with Kristi on 0191 284 6768 for an informal and confidential chat.