Assay Development ManagerAre you an experienced manager looking for your next challenge?Are you ready to join a company at an exciting period of growth and...
Senior Development Scientist- Protein Purification
SRG are working with a successful and expanding biotechnology organisation in Edinburgh to help them find a Senior Development Scientist to join their team.This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong experience in protein purification to make the next step in their career.
Highly competitive salary and benefits package on offer
- Assist the managers and the project management team in the planning of protocols
- Organise and manage development and process improvement projects
- Record and analyse the results of scientific investigations
- Help drive and meet department and company objectives, including optimisation of product manufacture and performance
- Analyse and interpret complex data produced in studies and compile progress reports including conclusionsand proposed actions
- Lead collaborative studies
- Supervising/training less senior staff when required.
- Oversee junior staff within the team to ensure completion of work and meeting of timelines
- Science degree essential
- Relevant experience in a GMP laboratory environment.
- Supervisory experience
- Good presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong experience in Protein Purification and techniques such as HPLC, affinity chromatography, TFF, AKTA
- Experience working with antibodies and purification/engineeting of antibodies would be highly beneficial
Please note, some European travel is required with this role.
Please apply online or contact Emma for more details.