Join a growing team which comprises a number of specialists focussed around the systems and auditing element of food safety management with a remit to...
Customer Support Specialist
Competitive salary & Benefits
Do you have knowledge or experience of Rheology or Separation Techniques?Do you like problem solving?Are you a good communicator?
- Provide the highest level of Customer Support.
- Ensures prompt and effective verbal and written communication to resolve technical and non-technical enquiries.
- Takes ownership of all enquiries and tracks the problems to a successful conclusion.
- You will be responding to customer queries supporting their full range of products and assisting end users.
- From providing technical support to scientific understand of data and best practice.
- Degree qualified in MSc or PhD level -preferred.
- Experience of using laboratory instruments is essential - Ideally Separation or Rheology Techniques.
- Well developed problem solving and trouble shooting ability.
- Technical Acumen in relevant techniques.
- Ability to work well on own and within the team.
- Experience in Customer facing role preferred.
- Must be competent using Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Fluent English. Fluency in one other language would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in the role please apply online, should you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455 to discuss.