An opportunity for a Principal Analyst to join a market leading Contract Testing Organisation Job Title: Principal AnalystDuration: permanentSalary: competitiveLocation: Shropshire SRG are working with...
Job Title: QC Analyst
Location: Speke, Merseyside
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £16.82 an hour including shift uplift (circa £29,500 per annum)
Are you a QC Analyst looking for a new challenege?
SRG is working with a leading biotechnology company looking for QC Analysts to join their expanding manufacturing site for life-saving therapeutics.
The role requires flexibility to work 5 days on, 3 days off (working hours are 8:00-17:00), with a generous salary offered for the shift-based working pattern.
- Conduct analytical testing on in-process, intermediate and finished products
- Perform data interpretation and review
- Fulfil a range of testing including HPLC, wet chemistry and particle sizing
- Hold a qualification in a relevant scientific subject such as chemistry or pharmaceutical science
- Previous experience of working within quality control within a pharmaceutical company
- Experience in a range of analytical techniques such as HPLC/UPLC, wet chemistry techniques, particle sizing methods and UV
Apply online today! For more information on the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.