Title: MicrobiologistLocation: North WestSalary: Competitive, with fantastic benefitsCurrently a QC microbiologist and getting bored of performing routine testing day in day out?Done enough total viable...
Title: Microbiology Manager
Location: North West
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Are you currently a senior microbiologist looking to progress up to that next level? Are you driven by challenges and overcoming obstacles?
Due to expansion my client are looking to bring their microbial testing in house. Opening up the requirement for a Microbiology Manager to set up the microbial laboratory and manage the day to day operation. As a Microbiology Manager you will be responsible for the following;
- Providing technical support around method development, validation and transfer from outsourced methods to in house.
- Creating, writing and reviewing SOP's ensuring that they meet MHRA/FDA/GMP regulations.
- Expanding the laboratory, purchasing new equipment, hiring junior microbiology technicians.
- Educated to BSc level within a scientific or equivalent within a scientific subject.
- Hands on experience working within a microbiology laboratory.
- Developed, validated and transferred microbiology techniques such as; BioBurden, Endotoxin, Environmental Monitoring and Total Viable Counts.
- Coached/Mentored and developed junior team members.
Interested in the role?
Then apply now !!
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205. If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies. Keywords: Microbiology, Microbiologist, QC Microbiology, Method development, Method transfer, Method validation, GMP, cGMP, Research & Development.