Senior Analytical Development ManagerBiologicsCambridgePermanentUp to £50k per annumWorking for a global organisation based in Cambridge, this role is responsible for the progression of analytical development...
Product Development Laboratory Manager
Temporary - 6 months
Hourly rate flexible
Core role requirements:
- Support the development and testing of new automated bioprocessing systems through provision of media, cultures and other lab materials.
- Identifying and executing lab tasks in order to facilitate opportunity for Development team and engineers.
- Maintaining and running of busy bio-lab: monitoring and ordering lab consumables, ensuring the clean room is well stocked and all protocols regarding sterility are adhered to and signed off
- Preparation of media, reagents and buffers for use in small-scale automated bioreactors as well as working stringently to SOP's to ensure experiments can be reproduced effectively
- Mammalian and microbial cell culture as well as biochemical assay to contribute towards cell culture and fermentation experiments
- Documentation and recording on the LIMS of all culturing procedures for bioreactor scales
- Preparing data and reports for presentation at team progress meetings
- BSc or equivalent in a Biological or Chemical engineering discipline, or related
- Strong working knowledge of mammalian and/or microbial cell culture and general aseptic handling technique
- You will have worked with cell culture in bioreactors - mammalian and/or microbial cells
- Proven ability to manage and maintain a busy aseptic lab
- Demonstrable capability with biology/biochemistry design, execution and analysis
- You will have worked to GLP protocols
- You will be a strong communicator, able to work in a multidisciplinary environment with a demanding schedule for a broad range of stakeholders
- Highly practical with strong organisation and planning skills
Does this describe your next move?
Are you available on a temporary basis for 6 months?
Can you travel to the Cambs-Herts border for work (close to a train station)?
Does the above outline your background and skills?
Then apply now by attaching your CV in Word, or contact me for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org / 01223 607858