Title Senior Chemical Engineer / Senior Process Engineer / Senior Chemical Process EngineerLocation North WestIndustry ChemicalsSalary £45-60K DOEThe Chemicals Industry is the cornerstone of the...
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer / Reliability EngineerLocation: WidnesSalary: £50-55K
SRG are working with a Chemical Manufacturing company based in Widnes that are looking for a Mechanical (Reliability) Engineer to work closely with Maintenance, Engineering and Projects functions on site.
As one of the Senior Engineers on Site, you will have a broad scope, interacting, advising and liasing across the site and disciplines, and well as being concerned with the Asset Integrity, Utilisation, Longevity and Improvements, on a fast paced and varied Manufacturing site.
- Site responsible Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Job Scopes and Equipment Specifications
- Process and Procedure developments including RCA, Hazops, SIL assessments etc.
- Maintenance and Reliability centred projects including budgetary responsibility
- Regulatory body liaison including HSE / CoMAH
- The Company and Role offers an excellent Salary and Benefits Package you would expect from such a company.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Mechanical Engineering Degree
- Chemical / CoMAH Manufacturing industry experience
- People / Project Management experience
- HSE(Q) knowledge / qualifications
- Computer Literate - MS office, MS Project etc
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via email@example.com / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Mechanical / Project / Reliability / Chemical / Engineer / Manufacturing / Production