Industrial Placement Screening CoordinatorCapability Green, Luton6-9 month FTC£18,000 £19,000 Fresh graduate, looking for an office based role? Naturally organised? Local to Luton? I...
Compliance Coordinator (Compliance Administrator)
Capability Green, Luton
12 month FTC with option to extend
£18,000 - £21,000 DOE
Who are we?
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors. We take a visionary approach to people solutions.
At SRG, candidates and customers come first. We deliver a broad range of excellent temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities for candidates. These range from graduate to senior management level positions, and that's where you fit in.
This is more than just your standard admin role- the key purpose of the Compliance Coordinator is to make sure all the paperwork for contractors is up to date, accurate and auditable. You hold the key to our contractors having a good on-boarding experience, and we need super organised, hard-working individuals who can balance high attention to detail with a sense of fun in our Luton family. This is an initial 12 month fixed term contract, coverig a maternity cover in our team.
Our ideal person...
This role would suit someone who has prior HR, recruitment or compliance administration experience and wants to move in to a more people focused role, without the need for sales. Any successful candidate must:
- Be an experienced administrator
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Love keeping systems and databases tidy
- Be able to audit and assess, and quickly correct errors
- Be unafraid to push things through and get the job done
- Be a "completer finisher" and need to see things through to the end
- Have a unique approach to solving problems and likes to think outside of the box
- Emulates the SRG values and 5 Pillars of Trust of Delivery, Competence, Sharing, Understanding and Respect
- Advanced Excel skills would be an advantage
What would I be doing?
To put it simply, you're making sure anyone going into a temporary or contractor assignment with us gets all their paperwork completed quickly and correctly- we operate a "right first time" basis. Your duties will include;
- Preparation of candidate and client information packs, ensuring the packs are sent out and tracked back effectively.
- Ensure that all Associates are referenced to the relevant client standards.
- Ensure all candidates are fully compliant with client specific & SRG's operational standards prior to them starting their assignment
- Complete regular internal audits to ensure all candidate and client paperwork comply with both legislation and operational standards
- Gather and send information as requested from candidate packs for external audits (from the client)
- Screen telephone calls from candidates and clients e.g. take messages, deal with general enquiries.
- Ensure all relevant communication is recorded accurately on our systems and in hard copy / electronic copy where appropriate
- Manage daily administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the office; such as maintenance of stationary requirements, incoming/outgoing mail, franking machine etc
- Support with the communication to clients and candidate when required.
- Provide support to the Client Relationship Managers in updating the system
- Ensure an effective and organised filing system is maintained and archiving is carried out when necessary.
- Run & manipulate reports to ensure compliance is upheld throughout an Associate's / Contractor's assignment (PORTW, Insurances, Health & Safety)
- Ad hoc projects and administrative duties as and when required by the business.
Apply today - we cant wait to see your application