QC Microbiology AnalystAre you an experienced QC Microbiologist based in Central Belt of Scotland looking for a new challenge?SRG are recruiting for a QC Microbiologist...
Statistical Data Analyst
SRG are looking for someone with experience in statistics and statistical software package for an exciting new role with an established life science organisation.
This is a great time for the business who are looking to strengthen their Statistics team.
This role will involve analysing data from a statistical and functional perspective to help support development and commercialisation of products.
- Collect, analyse and interpret qualitative as well as quantitative data with statistical theories and methods.
- Provide clear direction on statistical significance.
- Prepare statistical data required for reports or for inclusion in development, commercial or regulatory reports to support regulatory filings, development life cycle or commercialclaims.
- Provide statistical support for development activities, validation activities and clinical studies.
- Manage project plans, timelines, or technical objectives for statistical aspects of key studies.
- Provide expert statistical opinion in support of all activities
- Mathematical or Statistics related degree.
- Relevant experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of statistical software packages, statistical methodology and demonstrate ability tosolve practical problems.
- Experience of Matlab and/or SAS would be highly advantageous
- Working within a clinical environment would be beneficial
- Previous experience supporting assay development would be beneficial
- Excellent and proven report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
Please not that some European travel will be required with this role.