Multiple Reagent Scientists required for exciting new roles with dynamic life science company in StirlingTitle Reagent ScientistLocation StirlingSalary CompetitiveSRG is working with a dynamic and...
Analyst- Viral Spiking12 month FTC
Are you a fresh graduate or have you already gained experience within the biopharmaceutical industry? Can you perform well in a fast paced environment? Can you work well in a team and also independently on your own initiative? Do you appreciate strong Company values? Then you will fit in well with Sartorius Stedim BioOutsource Ltd.
We are currently seeking an analyst to join an established team which executes viral spiking studies to meet client needs. The Viral Spiking team is an integral part of the wider Sartorius group and works closely with our Sartorius colleagues. This is a varied role and requires a good knowledge of cell culture techniques and virus handling.
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, a generous benefits package and significant opportunity for personal growth and development within a rapidly expanding successful CRO.
What you can look forward to achieving:-
- Contribute to the functions of the Viral Spiking team to ensure that the timelines are met, and an excellent service level to Sartorius is maintained
- Contribute to the design and implementation of projects required to deliver the Viral Spiking service to Sartorius
- Review, interpretation and trend of data obtained from these projects
- Contribute to problem solving and troubleshooting
- Work as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the department
- Collaborate with Sartorius colleagues on Viral Spiking projects
- Ensure GxP compliance when required and work with QA to address any potential issues
- Ensure all health & safety regulations are adhered to
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our Company:-
- A degree in a relevant life scientific discipline or comparable experience
- Previous laboratory experience in a GLP environment is desirable
- Experience in cell culture, virus handling and purification processes is desirable
- Responds well to scientific challenges and applies significant rigor to their own work
- Ability to contribute to scientific discussions and challenge processes
- Experience in SOP, protocol and report writing is preferable
- Competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please apply online or contact Emma for further details.