QA Product SpecialistContract: 6 months Location: Slough Salary: £50/hrSRG are working with a Global Pharmaceutical Company who are looking a QA Product Specialist to join...
Product Release Quality Specialist Brentford, Middlesex 8 months £26/hr
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking to bring on board a Product Release Quality Specialist for an initial 8 months
- To lead, prioritize and provide an effective Product Release Service which ensures that all products released for sale or further processing have a quality appropriate to their intended use i.e. comply with Company GMP standards, Product Quality Specifications and Regulatory requirements.
- To generate and review product related technical documents such as Product Quality Reviews and Quality Agreements.
- This involves the collation and interpretation of data and information such as analytical results/trends, regulatory/validation/engineering information
- To lead and direct investigative work into products failing to meet requisite standards (and regulatory issues).
- Also to develop and agree corrective actions arising from such incidents.
- To investigate and report product customer complaints. Lead deviation investigation clinics
- Candidates must have background in Quality Assurance, with knowledge of GMP and GDP (and regulatory)
- HNC, Degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject.
- Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently as roles are within high volume, complex areas
- Able to demonstrate clear, reliable & timely decision making skills. Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this position, please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529
Key words: product release, Quality Assurance, GMP, GDP, good distribution practice, Product Quality Specifications, Product Quality Reviews, Quality Agreements