My Client a Global Pharmaceutical Company has opened a new vacancy within their Regulatory team and is looking to recruit a Regulatory Affairs Associate on...
Senior Data Scientist - Translational Medicine - Cambridge
SRG are looking to recruit for a one of a kind role with a biotech company in Cambridge for a Senior Data Scientist. You will be supporting and advising the development team in bioinformatics and statistical approaches and essentially be involved with making key decisions to support development of clinical trial strategy.
What you will be doing:
- Analysing internal and public datasets to advance knowledge of disease and targets of interest
- Working with CRO and academic collaborators
- Identifying and contributing to clinical biomarker strategy for clinical trial strategy
- Collaborate with scientists and other internal teams to design experiments and establish data analytical plans
- Multi-omics data integration
- Generating presentations for team meetings, collaborators and other internal teams
- Develop and maintain data models and databases
- Implement and design cutting edge algorithms
- Supporting on patent filings
What you will bring:
- PhD or advanced degree in bioinformatics, biostatistics, computational chemistry/biology, machine learning or related field
- Experience analysing and handling large biological or molecular datasets such as raw microarray, NGS, proteomics data and clinical samples
- Proven experience with R, Python, SQL or other similar scripting languages
- Interest designing and applying bioinformatics algorithms such as machine learning, dynamic programming, distributed computing or graphic algorithms
How will they reward you?
In reward for bring a unique and specialist skillset, you will get a great salary and package including annual bonus, share schemes, good pension, private healthcare as well as many other benefits.
If you are interested in this unique data role please apply below or reach out to Hannah Mays on Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 868 2237