Senior QC Analyst Pharmaceuticalsc£32,000Based in London Do you have proven experience in the Quality Control testing of Pharmaceutical Products?Would you like to work for a...
A new exciting opportunity for a QC Analyst to join a well-established organisation in Berkshire.
As a QC Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Carry out Quality Control analysis on Incoming Materials, Components and Products (including stability and other samples) as well as data in support of the onsite manufacturing and QC functions
- Help to ensure that QC functions operate in a fully current GMP compliant manner and in compliance with the filed regulatory dossiers for the products supported.
- Writing, reviewing and implementing of SOP's, methods, protocols and reports as required.
- Following and understanding specifications for sample analysis.
- Providing technical support for QC testing whilst ensuring that the test methods are followed correctly.
- Participating in documentation, laboratory systems and processes to include updating existing ones as required.
- Supporting with various audits as and when required.
- Identifying out of specification as well as atypical results and trends.
To apply for this position you must have:
- Degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, analytical or related subjects
- Previous experience working in a quality regulated laboratory
- Strong hands-on experience of undertaking testing and analysis using HPLC, GC, Dissolution, UV , FTIR in a cGMP environment.
- Good knowledge of GMP, ICH guidelines, BP/EP/USP methods with an understanding of QA processes and methodologies.
- Experience of LIMS or equivalent system is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation where you can develop technical skills and build your career.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply online or contact Mo Ismail on the details below if you have any questions.01753 589 647