Quality Assurance Officer / QA Officer (Pharmaceuticals)£28,000 £35,000 + £7500 Shift Uplift + BenefitsBased in London Do you have experience with the Pharmaceutical Industry?Would you...
A new exciting opportunity for a QA Officer to join a well-established organisation in Berkshire.
As a QA Officer you will be responsible for:
- Preparation, reviewing and approval of standard operating procedures
- Handling of QMS
- Perform batch release as per SOP
- Participating in regulatory inspections and customer audits and performing internal audits.
- Process validation, cleaning validation and transport validation, equipment and utility qualification.
- Perform IPQA activities.
- Preparation of batch records.
To apply for this position you must have:
- A degree or equivalent in Science related subject
- Experience of working in a similar pharmaceutical quality assurance role
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work as a team and problem-solving attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established organisation where you can develop technical skills and build your career.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you please apply online or contact Mo Ismail on the details below if you have any questions.
01753 589 647