Title: Research Analytical Chemist.Location: Lancashire, North West.Salary: Competitive.Duration: Permanent.SRG are currently working with a world leading and specialist in manufacturing drug delivery systems and pharmaceutical...
Manufacturing Project Coordinator - Medical Devices - Lancashire - Up to £25,000 per annum
The purpose of this role is to define and deliver priority manufacturing and laboratory based technical projects from initiation through to delivery, in line with the company project portfolio and strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Lead small scale manufacturing and laboratory technical projects
* Support manufacturing projects as per company strategy
* Conduct investigations and execute project actions as part of the CAPA process
* Conduct project lab-based testing as required.
* Write protocols and reports for studies
* Develop intimate 'hands-on' knowledge of core business products
* Develop technical expertise in raw materials, in-process products and finished products.
* Adhere to the Change Control and Design Control requirements
Job Specific Competencies
* Scientific knowledge and experience
* Responsible for applying effective problem solving techniques and tools to resolve product performance issues.
Education & Experience
* Degree qualified - ideally science or engineering
* Minimum 2 years experience of working in a manufacturing engeering, manufacturing technical support, or a laboratory in either a company or academic environment.
* Some previous experience in medical device or related regulated industry desirable but not essential
* Previous experience of project management and leading of small projects
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following details.
0161 868 2226