Job Title Sensory TechnianContract Permanent Salary £20 000 £23 000The sensory technician role is a full time position that principally supports the execution of sensory...
Job Title - Sensory Panel LeaderContract - PermanentLocation - SouthamptonThe role focusses on:
- Day to day management and continuous training of the panel. Screening, integrating and training new panel member to join as required.
- Executing projects with leadership ensuring the panel delivers objective data in line with good sensory practice.
- Maintaining quality of results against set KPIs regarding panel performance
- This role ensures that the panels and projects are executed to the highest standards.
- This role would also assume responsibilities to ensure compliance with all SOP's and requirements.
- Be a strong panel leader with sensory panel, managing day to day interface with Synergy - Synergy panellists
- Strong participating member of sensory team, bringing ideas to improve services and current ways of working to team members
- Ability to manage time and organise tasks within timelines agreed with manager
- Maintenance, motivation and continuous improvement of established sensory panel in standard descriptive and new methodologies whilst evaluating traditional and new generation products.
- Lead panel under direction of sensory manager to execute projects and analyse data leading to insights and following best practices whilst ensuring health and safety is adhered at all stages.
- Preparation and organisation of samples in an efficient and orderly way to ensure smooth running of the panel sessions.(Including liaising with sample team to understand preparation, coding and blinding, charging and preparing devices, cleaning)
- Ensure orderly scheduling, preparation and flawless execution (including Compusense file set up).
- Accountability for panel performance monitoring, training and feedback.
- Where necessary recruiting, on-boarding and ensuring new panel members are integrated and perform descriptive capabilities within agreed timelines (ability to describe, consistently rate and discriminate).
- BSc or Masters, or with equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to function independently and demonstrated ability to coordinate small projects.
- Pro-activeness to voice opinion with a team
- Organisation, ability to follow procedures, attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Computer skills including Word, Excel and Outlook calendar management.
- Positive attitude and ability to work with a diverse team through phone/ email and face to face contact.
For more information please call Michelle Clare 0161 868 2243