Job Title Sensory Panel LeaderContract PermanentLocation SouthamptonThe role focusses on:Day to day management and continuous training of the panel. Screening, integrating and training new panel...
Job Title - Sensory TechnianContract - Permanent Salary - £20 000 - £23 000The sensory technician role is a full time position that principally supports the execution of sensory descriptive panels and team tasting within the Southampton R&D Innovation group. This role ensures that the lab runs and panels and assessments are executed to the highest standards.Responsibilities
- Ability to manage time and organize tasks against descriptive panel, informal tastings and general lab maintenance.
- Execution and maintenance of a well maintained sensory laboratory.
- Be strong voice with descriptive panel if panel leader is not available.
- Support the Taste Panel Leader in the execution of project plans through meticulous preparation and serving of samples.
- Schedule, prepare and serve samples for informal tastingsManage stores and pull products for testing with minimal guidance.
- Where appropriate manage Sensory descriptive panel in absence of Panel Leader.
- Launch basic tests on sensory 's data collection system
- Maintain safety standards in facilities, equipment and samples alerting facilities and key safety team members of issues
For more information please call Michelle Clare on 0161 868 2243