Project Manager Permanent Oxfordshire Attractive salary up to 40k, plus benefits package This role will lead technical/scientific project activities applying expertise and experience in the...
Job Title: Toxicology Technical Support
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Contract: Initially 12 Months
Pay Rate: Starting from £14.42 p/h (circa £27,000 p/a)
Exciting opportunity to work with global leaders in the field of agrochemicals!
Based close to Reading, this company is currentlty seeking a specialist within Toxicology Technical Support, with experience of mechanistic and toxicological mode of action investigation, preferably within the agrochemicals/related sector.
This role will function to aid in the review of the organisation's extensive range of active ingredients, in line with recent changes in EU legislation.
- To conduct 12 toxicological mode of action evaluations for a number of Syngenta AIs with a focus on endocrine disruption (all reviews to be initiated, completed and reported within 12 mo of start date)
- To assist in the design, conduct, and reporting of in vitro and in vivo mechanistic studies (all study-related activities to be completed within 12 mo of start date)
- Contribute to the toxicological expertise within Product Safety by providing expert knowledge and capability in toxicology and endocrine disruption.
- Conduct evaluations of the endocrine disrupting properties of agrochemicals, and effectively communicate the outcomes of these assessments to project teams.
- Assist in the design and specification of in vitro and in vivo toxicology studies with a focus on mechanistic investigation of endocrine activity.
- Effective communicator with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage toxicology studies at contract research organisations.
- Educated to a higher degree level (MSc or PhD) and preferably with post-graduate experience
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex data and make judgements on their potential impact, particularly in the area of endocrine disruption
- Experience in mechanistic or investigative toxicology, and/or endocrine disruption
- Knowledge of routine regulatory toxicology studies, GLP
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work within dynamic teams, form robust networks and key relationships. The ability to quickly learn and apply new skills.
Apply online today. For more information about the role or application submission process call Nathan McCarron on 0161 868 2234, or email your CV to email@example.com.