Scientist Immuno-Oncology£32,000 £37,000 + Excellent BenefitsBased in London Are you an immunologist with experience in tumor therapeutics and cellular immunology?Would you like to work for...
Scientist - Cellular Immunology
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Based in London, Permanent
Do you have experience of using Multicolour Flow Cytometry?
Would you like to work for a cutting edge research company in London?
My client are a cutting edge Biotechnology company working to develop innovative therapeutics to address unmet medical need. They attract high-calibre Research Scientists from around the world and due to expansion are looking to hire an experienced Cellular Immunologist to undertake laboratory work focused on Multicolour Flow Cytometry and cell based assays (functional assays).
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Independently design, plan and undertake experiments focused on assessing immune system function using Flow Cytometry and
- Functional Assays / Cell Based Assays.
- Data analysis and preparation of technical reports.
- Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment from method development, validation and production stages.
- Actively participate in internal and external scientific meetings by presenting and critically evaluating emerging scientific literature to contribute to projects.
- Maintenance of the flow cytometry instruments and Elispot reader.
To be considered for this role you will need the following skills and experience
- A BSc, MSc or PhD in Biological Sciences (preferably immunology or cell biology) with relevant working experience in industrial and/or academic research laboratories.
- Experienced in Mullticolor Flow Cytometry, panel design and analysis.
- Experience in running cell based assays / functional assays
- Expertise in PBMC immune cell isolation techniques and experience with primary cell culture techniques.
- Excellent communication skills, flexibility and a commitment to scientific excellence.
- Proficiency in performing experiments with minimal supervision and working effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in FlowJo, Prism, and Microsoft Office is a must.
Key Words "Multicolour Flow Cytometry, Multicolor, Immunologist, R&D, Drug Development, Cellular Therapeutics, T-Cell, Immunology, Cell Based Assay, Functional assays, PBMC, Primary cell culture, Research Scientist" Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information.