Product Manager Glasgow PermanentDo you have product management experience within the biopharmaceutical or contract services/testing industries?Can you perform well in a fast paced environment?Can you...
Project Manager required for exciting new position with innovative manufacturer in Glasgow
Title - Quality Operations Project Manager
Location - Glasgow
Salary - Competitive
SRG is working with an innovative and fast growing life science company - as a result of their continued success and expansion they are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to work within their GMP facility. Working within the Operations team and reporting directly into the Senior VP of Operations the role would be suited to someone with project management experience.
Perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career or maybe you are looking to move into a new innovative environment, either way we would like to hear from you.
My client offers a competitive salary as well as the potential for development and skills enhancement.
- Providing project management, monitoring, reporting, communication and liaison across all operational departments by implementing, maintaining and managing an effective system of controls. Projects will extend to all departments including facility builds;
- Drive change control programmes associated with implementation of new processes and creation of risk assessments;
- Assisting with budgeting in line with directly funded projects working together with Finance, Operations and Department Heads;
- Working together with clinical and production teams to ensure patient scheduling and provision of product from the clean rooms is aligned and can be achieved with regards to all projects undergoing manufacturing activities;
- Working with the clinical team, Quality Control and contracted couriers to ensure that product is shipped under appropriate GMP conditions to the clinical sites in a seamless manner;
- Producing, updating and monitoring resource planning through use of MS project Gantts for all milestone driven projects;
- Planning, setting up and chairing meetings as appropriate to the project requirements preparing and maintaining updated meeting minutes and Gantts;
- Working together with Development and Operations to plan, drive and monitor delivery of projects in line with top level commercial and business strategy reporting back into the executive team any potential roadblocks for success;
- Assisting in the successful implementation and execution of change controls within a GMP setting working closely with Quality Assurance applying a project management approach to ensure actions are undertaken and closed in a timely manner;
- Using appropriate verification techniques and communication tools to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level within a life science related subject
- You will have a proven track record of managing projects to completion within a manufacturing environment and have knowledge of GMP processes.
- You should have excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook;
- You must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong presentation skills and the ability to train others;
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. For more information regarding this position or any others, please contact Pamela.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Project Management, Programme Management, Microsoft Project, Gantt, GMP, GCP, manufacturing, validation, new process introduction